What is this for?
First of all, you need to know when a bias is having an impact on the innovation process. There are some key moments to watch out for when biases can be most influential:
- When carrying out selective research on existing innovations.
- During ideation rounds.
- When discussing the most important features to develop for customers.
- When discussing and critically assessing final ideas to develop into concepts.
- When storyboarding your prototypes to build and test.
- When deciding on critical assumptions to test.
- During business model canvas sessions.
- When developing your pitch content.
Therefore we’ve listed up 25 sentences which should alert you when cognitive biases are at play.
Creativity blockers poster
Get the pdf!
Fill in this form to get a pdf download of the tool.