Develop the leadership talent within your organization.
Prepare your future leaders.
Leadership is about inspiring the people around you, leveraging problems as opportunities, and building sustainable processes to support the growth of your organization and its people.
Our leadership program is a structural talent development program for potential leaders. The program builds the skills and capabilities necessary to lead an organization through change and disruption.
We guide potential leaders through an enriching methodological experience. The goal is to transform the corporate mindset into a flexible, startup-minded and customer-oriented innovation approach.
What to expect from our leadership program.
Learning and developing different levels
- Micro: Personal development
- Meso: Applying tools and techniques to your everyday work with your team
- Macro: Make positive change in your organization and its business
Navigating changing environments
- Technology enables startups to become serious competition for your organization
- Customers expect more, better, and faster
- Hierarchical organization structures are no longer the most effective way to support success
An entrepreneurial experience
- Actionable knowledge that drives change and gets results
- Talented ambassadors who will spread innovation culture throughout your company
4-month talent development program.
Board of Innovation’s leadership program is an intensive course to develop the capabilities you will need to steer the organizations of tomorrow through times of disruption and uncertainty.
Instead of long theoretical sessions, we structure the program around real business cases. Multi-disciplinary teams develop an idea from scratch all the way to an executive pitch, tackling the challenges at every level along the way. Below you’ll find a general beginning-to-end overview of the 4-month development program (one 2-day module per month).
The entire program can be tailored to your organization’s talent management strategy.
Focus on specific skills:
- Creative leadership
- Transforming failures/problems into opportunities
- Team collaboration and constructive feedback
- Customer empathy and Design Thinking
- Agile and lean development
- Creating value for internal and external stakeholders
- Power to react to change in a positive and dynamic way
- Spreading an innovation culture through the organization
Input: A group of ambitious people
- An eye-opening introduction to the rapidly changing environment within and beyond your organization
- Several ideation rounds to come up with 100s of creative ideas
- Rotating teams are analyzed to form ideal teams for the rest of the program
Input: 1 top idea per team
- Each team discusses ideas to end up with 1 project
- We provide the right framework and coaching
- Designers join the teams to prototype their ideas
- Teams should end with a clear value proposition and 1st prototype
In between the modules
- Apply the new techniques, lessons, and methodologies to the day-to-day job
- Validate project assumptions by interviewing (internal) clients
- Stakeholder management
- Analyze feedback and iterate
- Extra personal and team coaching if requested
2 types of coaching support
- Lean Startup coaches help the teams develop their projects in an agile and lean way and they focus on future implementations (hard skills)
- Leadership coaches observe the workshops, give personal and team feedback, focus on collaboration, and support stakeholder management (soft skills)
Input: (Internal) client feedback
- Value proposition design for all parties involved
- Business model design: Value exchange between stakeholders
- Monetization techniques: How to capture that value
- Prepare interviews for business model testing
Input: Draft investment pitch
- Feedback rounds to improve the 10-minute pitch
- Presentation skills: Storyboarding, hack your Q&A, and more
- Presenting ideas to decision-makers (dragon’s den-style)
- Implementation challenges and final wrap-up
Designed for different seniority levels
- Young potentials (graduates)
- Middle management
- Senior management
Trusted by Fortune 500 and global innovators.
Board of Innovation makes Fortune 500 companies innovate like startups, mixing proven methods from Design Thinking and Lean Startup strategies.
Let's get in touch!
Do you want more info about this service? Please fill in the form below to have a chat with one of our experts.