Develop your organization’s talents to lead with and within your organization.
Prepare your future leaders.
Leadership is about being an inspiration to the people around you, leveraging problems as opportunities and building sustainable processes to support the growth of your organization and its people.
A leadership program is a structural talent development program for potential leaders, which aims to grow the skills and capabilities needed to lead the organization through change and disruption.
We guide potential leaders through an enriching and methodologically structured experience. The goal: to shift the corporate mindset into a flexible, startup-minded and customer oriented innovation approach.
What to expect from our leadership program.
Learning and development on different levels
- Micro: Personal development
- Meso: Applying the tools and techniques to your day-to-day job with your team
- Macro: have an impact on your organization and its business
navigation through changing environment
- Technology enables startups to be serious competition for your organization
- Customers expect more: better and faster
- Hierarchical organization structures are no longer most effective to thrive success
An entrepreneurial experience
- Actionable knowledge that drives action and causes a result
- Talented ambassadors who will spread an innovation culture through your company
4-month talent development program.
The leadership program by Board of Innovation is a highly intensive program to grow the capabilities that will be needed in the organizations of tomorrow, to drive them into times of disruption and uncertainty.
Instead of using long theoretical sessions, we structured the program around real business cases, where multi-disciplinary teams develop an idea from scratch to executive pitch, tackling challenges on all possible levels. Below you find a general overview of the end-to-end development program of 4 months (a 2-day module per month).
The entire program can be tailored to the Talent Management strategy of your organization.
Focus on specific skills:
- Creative leadership
- Transforming failures/problems into opportunities
- Team collaboration and constructive feedback
- Customer empathy and design thinking
- Agile and lean development
- Creating value for internal and external stakeholders
- Power to react to change in a positive and dynamic way
- Spreading an innovation culture through the organization
Input: a group of ambitious people
- An eye-opening introduction to the rapidly changing environment within and beyond your organization
- Several ideation rounds to come up with 100’s of creative ideas
- Rotating teams are analyzed to shape ideal teams for the rest of the program
Input: 1 top idea each
- Each team discusses ideas to end up with 1 project
- We provide the right frameworks and coaching
- Designers join the teams to prototype their ideas
- Teams should end with a clear value proposition & 1st prototype
In between the modules?
- Apply the new techniques, learnings, and methodologies to day-to-day job
- Validate project assumptions by interviewing (internal) clients
- Stakeholder management
- Analyze feedback and iterate
- Extra personal and team coaching if requested
2 types of coaching support
- Lean startup coaches help the teams to develop their project in an agile an lean way and they focus on the future implementation of the projects (hard skills).
- Leadership coaches observe during the workshops, give personal and team feedback, focus on collaboration and support the stakeholder management (soft skills).
Input: (internal) client feedback
- Value proposition design for all parties involved
- Business model design: value exchange between stakeholders
- Monetization techniques: how to capture that value
- Prepare interviews for business model testing
Input: draft investment pitch
- Feedback rounds to improve 10-minute pitch
- Presentation skills: storyboarding, hack your Q&A, and so on…
- Presenting ideas to decision takers (dragons’ den-style)
- Implementation challenges and final wrap-up
Designed for different seniority levels
- Young potentials (graduates)
- Middle management
- Senior management
Trusted by Fortune500 and global innovators.
Board of Innovation makes Fortune500 corporations innovate like startups, mixing proven methods from design thinking and lean startup.
LET’S GET IN TOUCH!
Do you want more info about this program? Please fill in this form below to have a quick chat with one of our experts.