Who is this guide for?
In a nutshell: Behavioral economics attempts to address irrational human behavior in light of limited cognitive capacity and inherent cognitive failings.
5 examples from this guide.
1. How to increase the value of this playbook? easy, just follow these steps.
1. Download the template from the guide
2. After reading the concept from the guide give yourself 20 seconds to apply it to a current project you are working on and move on to the next concept!
3. If you do everything right, apply your awesome ideas in your work!
2. here is a sneak peek of some concepts from the playbook. hedonic adaption.
3. the inaction inertia effect.
4. the goal gradient effect.
Get the pdf!
Fill in this form to get a pdf download of the guide.