Design thinking & doing.
Design thinking process for corporates.
What is design thinking and why is it important?
Design thinking is a structured process to design solutions for the complex problems businesses face today. In this process we put customers at the heart of everything we do. In this three-step design thinking process, we match your business strategy with their needs.
Understanding the needs of your customers.
We give rich user insights
Our designers perform ethnographic research and undercover latent needs and desires of your customers.
- Understand underlying motivations of the existing customer data.
- Break down inside-out thinking.
- Boost customer centricity.
Scale your marketing research
Present our insight to your market research team and make your customer data come to life.
- Create vivid personas whom teams can empathize with.
- Design customer-centric products and services.
Customer journey mapping.
Visualize the current customer experience and pinpoint key moment for innovation.
Key moments for innovation
Don’t spend big money on making the entire journey a delight. There are key moments where you as a company can make a difference. Be lean and pick the moments that matter.
We offer a structured process to look at your offerings from a customer’s perspective with a design mindset. Engage your team by mapping your customer’s experience, indicating problems to solve and taking action. Thrive in multidisciplinary collaboration and generate ideas for innovation through an ideation facilitation.
From ta-da! to to do. We turn insights into opportunities.
Key moments for innovation
- We turn rich insights into directions for innovation in an intense collaborative workshop.
- We map opportunities for innovation.
- We define steps to take things forward.
Prototyping & validation.
Creating the right solution to the right problem.
Our talented prototypers are exceptionally skilled in designing prototypes that illustrate the core of the innovation concept. In only a few days they reach a beautiful result that moves people within your organization to take action.
- Create prototypes and test assumptions in an early experimentation phase.
- Build to learn and experience the innovation potential.
Bring together a talented, multidisciplinary group and make a change. Go from a strategic vision to a tangible prototype in just a couple of days.
- Not simply focussed on design thinking, but on design doing.
- Get early feedback from customers and stakeholders.
- Guided by a full-featured design thinking toolkit.
- End with an interactive prototype.
Co-creation with customers.
what people say is different from what they do!
We believe that all types of people have something to offer to the design process and that they can be creative when given tools to express themselves.
- Involve lead users in the design process.
- Be as customer-centric as you can get.
We bring customers and designers together to co-create various innovation concepts.
- We facilitate the ideation and selection process and conclude with concrete end results.
- Generate 100 ideas in an hour.
Searching for a creative and sustainable business model? Challenge accepted.
Testing for desirablilty
We test the innovation concepts for desirability, whether customers want to use your service or product. This is an essential step to ensure that you are addressing the right problem.
- Let customers experience the innovation and give feedback.
- 8 – 10 people bring out 80% of the problems and needs.
- Test towards a minimal viable product.
A strong business case
True innovation lies in the intersection of technological feasibility, customer desirability, and business viability. We put everything together and design a strong business case for innovation.
- A customer-validated business case.
- A business model that fits the strategic plan.
- A strategic roadmap to implement the innovation.
- Master how to boost customer centricity.
- Discover key moments for innovation.
- Inspire stakeholders with tangible prototypes.
- Turn customers into ambassadors.
- Make innovation happen fast.
- Just go for it!
Trusted by Fortune500 and global innovators.
Board of Innovation makes Fortune500 corporations innovate like startups, mixing proven methods from design thinking and lean startup.
Let's get in touch!
Do you want more information about this program? Please fill in the form below to have a quick chat with one of our experts.