Nowadays, in order to keep track on what’s going on in the world, people go for what’s more convenient and cheap as well as for everything that can be a timesaver. That’s exactly why podcasts are a great way to easily learn new skills and keep yourself updated with all the news. Most people listen on their way to work, wich is a great way of not wasting any time and instead, learn something new.
We’ve handpicked a selection of podcasts we find thought-provoking and focused on innovation to keep you stimulated during your downtime.[custom_headline type=”center” level=”h1″ looks_like=”h1″ accent=”true”]Innovation Podcasts[/custom_headline]
- A16Z — Provides entrepreneurs with access to expertise and insights in innovation, executive and technical talent, market intelligence, policy and regulatory affairs, business development, marketing and brand-building.
- Business Model Sandbox — A series of conversations between Chief Catalyst ‘Saul Kaplan’ and leading business model thinkers and doers.
- Concerning AI — The founders have a critical conversation around the concerns intelligent machines (AI) bring along and how valid those concerns are and what actions might be necessary.
- Stanford eCorner: Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders & Innovation Lab — Useful and engaging content from members of Stanford’s Engineering faculty and leading entrepreneurs and innovators around the world.
Elon’s Musk Vision for the Future by Elon Musk
More Innovation through Education by Richard Miller
- Mixergy — Each episode gives new insights through interviews and courses from a variety of experienced mentors.
- HBR Ideacast — Syndicated podcasts from Harvard Business Review.
- The Long Now — Provides counterpoints to today’s accelerating culture and hopes to make long-term thinking more common and spanning a period of 10,000 years.
- Outside In — Focuses on the strategies, philosophies and business models of customer-centered brands.
Fintech’s Customer Advantage by Charles Trevail
- 10x Talk — Provocative interviews on developing and expanding multipliers to grow your business in the 21st-century global economy.
- How I Built This — podcasts about innovators, entrepreneurs, and idealists, and the stories behind some of the world’s best-known companies and brands they built.
- IndieHacker — Learn from the developers behind profitable online businesses. Validate your idea, find customers, and become financially independent.
- Worklife Hub — entrepreneurs sharing their insights on the organization of work and specifically on the quality of work and work-life integration.
- Futuresquared — a podcast all about corporate innovation, entrepreneurship and self-improvement. Hear world-class thought leaders share insights, case studies and the latest trends and news.